What's New in CVLGrid
Release CVLGrid1.1 (180510)
- Added the ability to load alternative versions of KMZ and KML files
Release CVLGrid1.1 (180313)
- Misspelling in the code that alerted virus checkers
Release CVLGrid1.1 (171009)
- Ensure save everything when using the Save Project functions
- Prioritize colors for new grids
- Copy Overlay to Splines then generate grid
- Automatically create a new folder when saving to *.cvp file
- Many minor bug fixes
- Load DTM file issues
- RK/RM labels still kept after Reset Project
- Coarsen local
- Regularize Global
- Import corners(4)
- Export Spline after Fit to Polyline
- Move up/down grid layer
- Import SEAGRID, Ecomsed grid type
- Connect 2 grids
Release CVLGrid1.1 (161025)
- Added a rental license option
- Corrected spelling
Release CVLGrid1.1 (160926)
Updates and Modifications
- Ability to Load DTM File
- NS-EW connection
- Distance Measurement tool issue
- Number of grids = 0 after renaming the grid
- Crash when renaming “Grid layer” in Layer Control wtih Rename button
- Grid file not saved when Save Project
- “Add RK/RM labels” still kept after Reset Project
- Zoom to extents when loading a DTM file
- Copy Overlay to Spline in Layer Control
- Filename issue
- Zoom to Polylines Label issue
- Polyline Label issues
- Polyline Offset Function
Release CVLGrid1.1 (160911)
Updates and Modifications
- Grid editing update
- Clean and format activation log
- File description in task manager
- Reset tool-tips when reset project
- Update Display Option
- Update Save Project,
- Licensing updates
- Spline export
- Grid Generate
- Project loading issue
- Global regularizing issues
- Grid connection issues
- Grid Select/Grid Delete,
- SEAGRID/ECOMSED import/export
- DXDY/LXLY grid import problem
- Delete cell by polygon
- Split grid issue
- Spline drawing
- Zoom extents issue
Release CVLGrid1.1 (160809)
- Improved orthogonalization methodology and improved user controls.
- New orthogonalization options include use of Sorenson method and user defined coefficients.
- Load digital terrain models to use topographic data in developing grids
- Telescoping: ability to create a distributed space between grid cells based on a user defined distance weighting factor.
- Split grid: ability to split a grid domain into two grid domains.
- Import and write various new grid types such as ECOMSED, SEAGRID, and CH3D.
- Edit selected polyline and add RM/RK labels.
- Additional hotkeys for editing polylines.
- Ability to copy polylines to other layers.
- Improved and simplified layer controls
- Streamlined and friendlier user interface.