Stable Release Setup Package
- Export contour lines to a file for 2DV
- QA check for cloud cover
- Error assigning BC
- EE crashed when changing boundary cells.
- EE crashed when signing in to Grid+ using the demo mode.
- Harmonic water level issues when loading tide speed and viewing.
- Partial cell masks to include full blocking with sills
- Issue of reading segment name file for hydrodynamic linkage file in WASP8
Edge Release Setup Package
- Geographic Coordinate System: supports multiple projections coordinate “Cartesian/UTM Coordinates in Meters”, “WGS84 Geographic Coordinates (Lat/Long) In Degrees”, “User Defined” And “No Projection”.
- Upgraded the GUI for Mass Loading data series in WQ Boundary Condition Options: the GUI to show/edit the mass loading data series for IWQPSL=1 using file wqpsl.inp data series instead of the old method by converting all mass-loading data series to concentration to avoid some issues when loading/saving and converting the mass loading to concentration and vice versa in some of the legacy models.
- Upgraded “Dry deposition“ for Water Quality.
- QA check for relative humidity and cloud cover series: the values are percentages so they should be from 0 to 1.
- Upgrade to WebView2 as the WebView is now deprecated for HTML report and Demo mode.
- Moved domain decomposition to its own section under the Grid heading.
- Go to selected cells on 2DV by Ctrl+V keystrokes.
- GOTM (General Ocean Turbulence Model)
- Navigation Locks
- Algae Vertical Migration
- Geographic Coordinates
- Macrophyte Hydrodynamic Feedback
- 3TL Timestep Adjustment
- MPI for 3TL
- Move Inflow Boundary
- Buoyancy with Potential Temperatures
Tools - EEMS-BASINS Plugin 1.6
This EEMS plugin for BASINS exports a BASINS model and creates a grid and hydrodynamic model in EEMS. The download includes a pdf file with instructions for installation and use. Learn more on the landing page and this video demonstrates the steps required to build a watershed model in BASINS with Lake Mendota.
- EEMS 11.7 Setup Package x64 – Edge
- EEMS 11.6 Setup Package x64 – Edge
- EEMS 11.5.2 Setup Package x64 – Edge
- EEMS 11.4 Setup Package x64 – Edge
- EEMS 11.3 Setup Package x64 – Edge
- EEMS10.3.9 Setup Package x64
- EEMS10.3.8 Setup Package x64
- EEMS10.3.7 Setup Package x64
- EEMS10.2.4 Setup Package x64
- EEMS10.1.5 Setup Package x64
- EEMS10.0 Setup Package x64
- EEMS8.4 Setup Package x64
- EEMS8.3 Setup Package x64
Understanding EEMS Version Numbers
DSI now provides a stable and an edge release version of EEMS. We will provide only GUI bug fixes to the stable version and not add any new features, or make changes to the computational engine.
Edge release will include minor enhancements, features, and fixes to both the GUI and computational engine (EFDC+).
The naming system works in such a way that the second number, 10.x.0 represents, at minimum, a change to EFDC+, and the third number 10.3.x represents a fix to EE.