LTS Release Setup Package
– Fixed Time Series for ChemFate WC By layer issue
– Updated Mass loading
Edge Release Setup Package
- Updated the Propwash Interface
- Added version for SWAN executable file
- Added QA check for input Atmospheric Pressure values in a range of 700 to 1200 mbar
- Added QA check for input water temperature series from 0 to 100 (C Deg.)
- Velocity rose did not plot from the selected cell
- Missing SWAN executable file in the setup package
- Did not get the station ID for the Ice map
- Did not get time snapshots from the EE_SEDZLJ.OUT and EE_BED.OUT files when using output frequency ISBEXP
- Could not view ice thickness and ice temperature from the Icemap.inp file for the external ice time series of the ice computational option
- Could not use the Series Weighting button when selecting more than two Ice time series
- The 2DH View Model Layer option did not immediately reflect the SEDZLJ hard bottom option
- The vessel icon appeared at the start point of the ship track once the ship travel ended
- The model did not write the water column output to the restart.out file when the selected output frequency option is -1 ( write file at the end of the run)
Tools - EEMS-BASINS Plugin
This EEMS plugin for BASINS exports a BASINS model and creates a grid and hydrodynamic model in EEMS. The download includes a pdf file with instructions for installation and use. This video also demonstrates the steps required to build a watershed model in BASINS with Lake Mendota.
Understanding EEMS Version Numbers
DSI now provides a stable and an edge release version of EEMS. We will provide only GUI bug fixes to the stable version and not add any new features, or make changes to the computational engine.
Edge release will include minor enhancements, features, and fixes to both the GUI and computational engine (EFDC+).
The naming system works in such a way that the second number, 10.x.0 represents, at minimum, a change to EFDC+, and the third number 10.3.x represents a fix to EE.
Details of all of the improvements for EFDC+ Explorer and EFDC+ can be found in these links.